Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Broken Phone..

What a lame post I know. Avery sat on my phone a while ago while it was open and he busted it somehow. I can call out sometimes(that doesnt help too much because i dont have any #'s memorized) but I cant see who is calling me or receive any messages. There are only some of you on my friends and family list that I talk to on the phone but I just thought this would be an easy way to let you know that you cant reach me on my phone. HOPEFULLY Verizon can help me out today but who knows. I hope everyone is great!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Not lame at all! A broken or missing phone is the worst! did you get it all sorted out and find your numbers somehow??
Oh ya, how are you feeling? I told me dad and the guys you were pregnant and they were excited for you!!

candice said...

Wendy, hint number one: exploit the "pregnancy" excuse!! Now is you chance to get away with everything!!! Just blame it on the pregnancy!!! You've got a free pass until March. THEN you get to blame it on lack of sleep and post pregnant hormones!! You can keep this up for at least 4-6 more months!!!I'm so excited for you!!!

candice said...

Hey, how are you feeling anyway? Since your phone is not working... wondering if you're up for a date night? I'll cook and do dishes for you! Scott will rub your feet! (maybe not, I haven't actually talked to him about that yet!) Let me know... thanks!!

Shelley said...

Lame Lame Lame. How about "IT's A BOY" post,...or "Look at my growing belly" post. -Come on now! Give me something here! :)