SO... Shamae said whoever read her whole post was obligated to write some stuff about themselves. Geez thanks Shamae ;) Here a few random things you might not know.
1. I moved a lot as kid and went to 4 different highschools (sucked)
2. Knowing I have diet pepsi in my fridge makes my day better
3. Im outgoing and easy to talk to, but hard to get to know at the same time.
4. People piss me off way too easy. Especially stupid people. You know who you are.
5. I love red-box. My favorite thing is treats and watching a movie..
6. My guilty pleasure is double stuff oreos
7. I have more guy friends then girls and its always been that way. Less drama
8. I have a tattoo on my back, and once had my tongue pierced! (that one surprised you huh?)
9. My family bugs me easily. Sad but true
10. I love my mom and I hang out with her more then anyone.
11. When Kendal and I first met I thought he was the biggest dork!!
12. When Avery was 5 weeks old I forgot to buckle him back in his car seat after grocery shopping. I lifted the car seat up and out of the cart and baby Avery rolled out landing on his left side. Resulting in a broken collar bone and a head bleed between his brain and his skull :( My tough little man can pull through anything! (and yes i STILL feel horrible about it)
13. When I was 7 months prego with Avery I slipped on porch stairs, fell and shattered 3 of the fingers on my right hand. Kendal looked at my hand, almost dry heaved, put me in the car and took me to the ER.
14. My boys were born c- section. Averys heart couldnt take the contractions and we had to get him out quick. I didnt want to stress about the risks with a normal delivery after Avery so baby Landon came the same way.
15. I LOVE cooking and Im always trying new stuff. Like Shamae said it sucks finding out carbs for new recipes but its worth it if i find a good one.
16. I love my boys and I cant wait until their taller then me. I always think about it for some reason. How cute will the family pic be with all my boys around me?? Dad is tall so im assuming they will be tall too. Avery is always off the charts for his height.
17. I cant handle when people are mean to my kids. Other kids or adults i just cant handle it! Im pretty damn vocal about it too.
18. My new favorite web site is howdoesshe.com My good friend Shelley started it up with some friends in Boise and its such a great site with wonderful fun ideas. Go check it out when you get a minute!
19. I cry at everything. I do. Everything. Commercials, re-runs of little house on the praire, anything patriotic, pictures, etc., everything. Really
20. I swear too much. Its a bad habbit but I cant kick it. Good hell is just a little taste ;) (cant wait to chat again ladies)
Surprisingly I really could go on but ill stop there. I hope this let you get to know another side of me.. I tag everyone because I really would like to get know all of you a little better. Especially you D moms. We all know the diabetic side of life so now lets get to know the other side a bit. Have fun! Thanks Shamae..