Thursday, October 9, 2008

Its a BOY!!!

Yep.. Avery is going to have a little brother! We found out last Friday and couldn't be happier about it. Kendal had NO question in his mind that it was a girl, but he was still very happy to hear the news. Ill be 19 weeks on sat. and my belly is getting bigger every day. I'm in my maternity jeans now and cant wait for the weather to get just a little colder so i can wear some of my sweaters. I never like it when winter starts to approach but I'm so excited this time around!

Avery loves to kiss my belly and jabber to the baby. He still doesn't really know whats going on but its cute to know that he knows that's somethings going on in moms belly. I was laying on the couch the other night with my fit up rubbing my bare belly and Avery toddles over and starts rubbing my belly. I told him that the baby would be out soon and then they could play. He got the cutest little look on his face looked down at my belly and with his little hand started gesturing to come out and said "mon baby, mon" I laughed so hard for a bit and then had to tell him that it would be just a little longer. Avery is getting so big and i know he will love being a big brother.

Kendal is staying busy with work and school. It gets hard some days but we are pushing through it and he is doing so well! I have tons of pictures to post so as soon as Kendal gets home ill sit down and do it. (my camera is in his car) I just wanted to write this quick little post and give everyone the good news!

12 comments:

Barry and Rochelle said...

I freakin love it! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I still have a pair of your maternity jeans. Should I mail them to you? CALL ME!!!

Candra said...

congrats on the baby boy!!! how exciting!

Mandy said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Mikaila always pushes on my tummy and says, "Out baby out!" We have to remind her only 5 more weeks and he'll be here, but they have no concept of time. When is your due date? You need to post some belly pics too.

Shelley said...

Now that's a better post! ;) How stinkin' cute is that about Avery?! Boys are so much fun! I can't believe I haven't even met Avery yet. Soon!! Keep bloggin'. And show me your belly! ;)

Kara said...

Yay! Congrats. I am sure Avery will love having a little brother around to play with:)

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

Yeah! Oh they will have so much fun together! Honestly, I wanted a girl so bad, but now that I have Wade I can't imagine it any other way, and I really actually want a little brother for him to be his best bud! Some day...Congrats!!! ;)

Kat said...

Congrats girl! What great news :) Hope you are still feeling well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am a little jealous! I wanted Nash to have a little bro, but who isn't excited about a girl, right! :)

candice said...

I am SOOOOO excited! Two boys!!! You are going to go gray so fast because those two are going to cause some serious trouble!!! I look forward to meeting Cooper boy #2!!

Camille Winter said...

Congrats Wendy! How exciting!!!! I am so happy for you. It's hard having two kids but everyday it seems to get just a little bit easier.... So, since I am going to be spending lots of time in SLC lets get together and have lunch or something! I would love to see you... Plus, I am sure you look so freaking cute prego.....

Unknown said...

So where are those pictures? Liar!!!!
I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!
It is going to be so fun to have little buddies running through the house!
Keep truckin' on the school my bro. It will be worth it!
Love and miss you both.

Carrie said...

Hi Kendal and Wendy! This is the Joel Pace crew! Cute blog! Your little boy is a clone of his dad, you weren't kidding around about that, he's adorable.

Send me your e-mail at carriepace@msn.com and I'll add you to the list to view our blog! We had a great time with you guys last night! Merry Christmas!